I am interested in both theoretical and practical sides of Natural Language Processing. Currently working as a data engineer, I am trying to build a pipeline which is from data collection to analytics in not-data-friendly industrial applications.
Skills and proficiency
- Natural languages
- Japanese (native)
- English (not bad: TOEIC 935⁄990, IELTS Academic overall 7.0/9.0)
- German (beginner)
- Programming languages
- Python 3.x
- Scala (beginner)
- Frameworks and tools
- Linux (RHEL6, 7x / Ubuntu)
- PyData stack (Numpy/Scipy/Pandas/Scikit-learn/Jupyter)
- Apache Spark (Cloudera CDH)
- Collaboration tools such as Redmine, GitLab
- (Please contact me.)
- M.E. in Information Science (Natural Language Processing), Nara Institute of Science and Technology
- Computational Linguistics Lab.
- Research subjects: Japanese SRL and educational NLP for ESL learners.
- Teaching assistant: NAIST Spring Seminar, Mar. 2012.
- Funding: NAIST Creative and International Competitiveness Project 2012.